Thursday, February 17, 2011

This is what life really looks like.

It's isnt easy that what i thought.
It's is more and more and more tough...
Argh, too bad. i failed.
Sorry guys,
wasted your time.


What i realise today, Trust between two isnt easy to build up.
However, accept one's past is even more difficult.


Im damn frustrated now.
But no one can i share that thing with.
I thought i can accept it, but i found out that im down cause of it.
But that isnt what i should i think about.


Im sure everyone dont want too.
So i must cheer myself up not to think much..


Maybe i aint your only one,
but You're my only one,
you are everything to me now.


180211,
Happy birthday to you shwuhui ;)
16th birthday i wish you can have a different and special birthday celebration ever.
Happy and healthy always my beloved one :DD 

No comments:

Post a Comment